Is it hard to get into University of Michigan Medical School?
The acceptance rate is 5.63% and total 182 first-year students enrolled into University of Michigan Medical School. The average GPA of the enrolled students is 3.82 and the average MCAT score is 515.
What is the easiest medical school to get into in Michigan?
Central Michigan University College of Medicine
The Central Michigan University College of Medicine admits 104 students into each class of medical students. The medical school accepts roughly 22% of all applicants.
What is the easiest medical school to get into?
Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. …
- University of Massachusetts Medical School. …
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine. …
- University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine. …
- LSU Health Sciences Center Shreveport.
What is the most expensive medical school?
10 Most Expensive Private Medical Schools
|SCHOOL NAME (STATE)||Tuition and Fees (2020-2021)||U.S. News Primary Care Rank|
|Columbia University (NY)||$71,107||66|
|Brown University (Alpert) (RI)||$70,425||19 (tie)|
|Case Western Reserve University (OH)||$70,339||74 (tie)|
|Northwestern University (Feinberg) (IL)||$70,254||39 (tie)|
Is University of Michigan a good medical school?
University of Michigan–Ann Arbor is ranked No. 15 (tie) in Best Medical Schools: Research and No. 15 in Best Medical Schools: Primary Care. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
What is the cheapest medical school in Michigan?
Cheapest DO Medical Schools for In-State Students
|Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSUCOM)||$46,110|
|Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine (OU-HCOM)||$36,342|
|Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine (OSU-COM)||$25,796|
Which medical school has the highest acceptance rate?
Medical Schools with Highest Acceptance Rates
- Medical University of the Americas. …
- Saba Medical School. …
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine. …
- Central Michigan University College of Medicine. …
- Mercer University School of Medicine. …
- University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center.