How do you write a good remark for a student?
- listens attentively to the responses of others.
- follows directions.
- takes an active role in discussions.
- enhances group discussion through insightful comments.
- shares personal experiences and opinions with peers.
- responds to what has been read or discussed in class and as homework.
How do you write remarks?
Top 11 Tips for Effective Report Card Comments
- Give yourself extra time and start writing comments early. …
- Use free, curriculum-aligned apps for teachers. …
- Be encouraging, informational and professional. …
- Use a consistent format. …
- Be honest. …
- Move on if you get stuck. …
- Keep parents and guardians in mind. …
- Try not to repeat yourself.
How do you comment on a student performance?
- Takes an active role in discussions.
- Consistently cooperates with the teacher and other students.
- Listens well and shares ideas frequently.
- Works democratically with peers.
- Shows self-confidence in…
- Works well in groups, planning and carrying out activities.
- Follows directions well.
How do you give remarks to a weak student?
I would like to see ___ show some positively when faced with a challenging task. ___ has a fantastic effort and is working hard to improve his/her academic ability in all areas. ___ should be very proud of the consistent effort he/she has displayed throughout the term, even when the set work has been challenging.
What are examples of positive feedback for students?
- is an enthusiastic learner who seems to enjoy school.
- exhibits a positive outlook and attitude in the classroom.
- appears well rested and ready for each day’s activities.
- shows enthusiasm for classroom activities.
- shows initiative and looks for new ways to get involved.
How do you praise students?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
What is remark and examples?
The definition of a remark is a statement about something you noticed. … An example of a remark is telling your friend that his garden is really beautiful.
How do you write positive comment?
Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive! Fantastic Nice going Favorable Noble Fine Noteworthy Fine job Now you’ve figured it out.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
How do you write a good report card comment?
This six-step plan jump-starts the process and helps you craft comments that are meaningful to both your students and their parents.
- Begin with an adjective brainstorm. …
- Take supporting notes. …
- Use sentence stems. …
- Focus on the positive. …
- Write the easy comments first. …
- Ask colleagues for help.
How would you describe a weak student?
Weak student is low academic achiever who is less interested in academic work i.e. reading, and writing. Weak student does not show much interest in study at all.