Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions. Tap Apple Music Membership. Tap “Verify your student status.” You’ll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website. Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility.
How does Apple verify if you are a student?
An Apple Specialist will verify your eligibility using your university ID or acceptance offer.
What do you need to prove your a student for Apple?
Students must provide a valid, current student ID that includes the following 4 items: Your name.
- Official current non-photo student ID with name and date.
- Official current school transcript or tuition bill indicating name of school and student.
- Official current report card indicating name of school and student.
How do you prove you are a student for Apple discount?
Select your preferred device (such as MacBooks, iMacs and iPads), then verify your current student or staff status with Unidays. You can do this by clicking ‘Get started’. You can also visit a nearby Apple Store with your ID, or phone Apple on 0800 048 0408 in the UK, 800–692–7753 in the US or 133-622 in Australia.
Does Apple check if you’re a college student?
macrumors regular. Seeing as you need to put in the College/Uni you go to, yes they will obviously check to see if you go there.
Does Apple actually audit education purchases?
Apple routinely audits the purchases of customers at the Apple Store for Education to ensure that all purchase conditions have been observed.
Can I use someone else’s student discount for Apple?
4. Anyone else, provided you know someone who’s studying or working at a school, uni or college, can in theory get the discount as long as that person’s willing to buy the goods for you. As far as we can see, this isn’t a breach of the terms and conditions.
How do I prove I’m a student?
How Do I Provide Proof of Student Status?
- Photocopy of your dated student ID (with current date)
- Photocopy of your class registration.
- Photocopy of your class schedule.
- Photocopy of your school bill.
- URL of your institution’s publicly accessible web page or web directory that proves your student status.
How much do students get off Apple products?
How much discount does a student get at Apple? Students get up to 10% student discount on all new Mac models (MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro) or iPad models (iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad, iPad Mini).
Can high school students get Apple discount?
First, check the Apple Education Store to see if your high school is listed. If they are listed, you can purchase online at the education prices. The education discount is about 10%. And if you take your student ID to your local Apple Store, you should be eligible for the discount there, too.
How much does Apple music cost for college students?
When the trial ends, the Apple Music plan for students is $4.99 per month, compared to the standard $9.99 per month for individuals. This is only the second time Apple has offered students a limited time six-month promotion offer for Apple Music.
What do you need to get student discount at Apple?
Who is eligible for an Apple student discount? To qualify for an Apple student discount you need to be 16 or older and enrolled in a further or higher education establishment such as a university or college, and have a student ID to prove it.
How do I get student discount?
Here are our top tips for making the most of your student discount:
- Always keep your student card with you. …
- Consider upgrading to a student discount card. …
- Actually use your discount. …
- Always ask if a shop does student discount. …
- Get student discount on top of deals. …
- Use your student discount online.