What do you put in a care package for a college student?
Your college student will love getting a care package from home in the mail. You have many options for making items to include or buying them online.
Other items to include:
- Drinks, such as tea, coffee, and hot cocoa.
- Mints, gum, gummy candies, hard candies.
- Snacks, such as pretzels, chips, popcorn, energy bars.
What is the best way to send a care package?
In most cases, the U.S. Postal Service will be your best bet for cheap shipping. For heavy items, consider using USPS flat-rate boxes. The boxes, which themselves are free, are available in three sizes and are shipped at a standard rate regardless of weight: $5.80 for a small, $12.35 for medium and $17.45 for large.
What do you lit in a care package?
Care package ideas:
- Stress ball or fidget spinner.
- Coffee (or a gift card to a coffee shop)
- Water bottle.
- Healthy snacks like granola bars, dried fruit, mixed nuts or trail mix.
- Study supplies like notecards, highlighters, colored pens and sticky notes.
- Candy and chocolate.
- Chewing gum.
- Stress relief candle.
What do you send homesick college students?
The Best Care Package Ideas For College Students
- Homesick Candle. (Source: Homesick Candle) …
- Starbucks gift cards. …
- Reusable travel mug. …
- Healthy snack boxes. …
- Loads of cleaning supplies. …
- New face masks. …
- Money Tree plant.
What do college students need the most?
30 “Must Haves” for Surviving College
- An extra set of sheets. One of the college must haves is an extra set of sheets. …
- A fan…or 4. Very rarely will you have temperature control in your dorm. …
- At least one big microwaveable bowl. …
- Noise-canceling headphones. …
- Cleaning Wipes. …
- A Coffeemaker. …
- A big lamp. …
What food to keep in your dorm room?
- Mixed Nuts.
- Granola Bars.
- Microwavable Popcorn.
- Microwaveable Soups.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly.
- Microwaveable Rice.
- Oatmeal Packets.
How can I send care packages for free?
First, you can get the “Military care package kit” for free by calling the USPS at 1-800-610-8734. This kit includes four boxes of different sizes, plus tape and customs forms. You can get as many kits as you need, all free. It will take about one week for the supplies to get shipped to you.
How do you make a care package?
Care package ideas:
- mug filled with teabags or coffee.
- hot chocolate sachets and marshmallows.
- fluffy socks.
- a pair of pjs.
- their fav shampoos and conditioners and body washes.
- sleep spray.
- lush products or bath bombs.
- tea lights or candles.
What do you put in a sad care package?
Here is what they had to say:
- Weighted Blanket. “I sleep better with some weight on me and I stay asleep. …
- A Pill Case. …
- Books. …
- Time Spent With One Another. …
- Essential Oils. …
- Yarn. …
- Understanding and Support. …
- At-Home Self-Care Items.