Open the forum. Click the top left checkbox to select all the threads. Optional: Uncheck any message to be kept. Click Delete to remove the student posts.
How do you delete a discussion message on blackboard student?
On the Thread Detail page, click the title of one of your own posts. The post appears in the Current Post portion of the content frame. Click Edit to modify the message or click Delete and confirm its removal.
Can you edit a thread on Blackboard as a student?
Students can delete only their own discussions, responses, and replies. Students can’t edit their discussion titles after they create discussions.
Can you delete a thread?
To delete an entire conversation thread: open the Inbox, scroll to the thread you wish to delete but do not click the thread. Instead, click the 3 vertical dots on the right. This will open a menu and you can select the Delete button.
How do I delete a course on thread?
Delete discussion board thread
- Click on your course in the My Courses module.
- In the course menu, click on Discussion Board.
- Click on the forum with the thread you would like to delete. …
- Click on the thread you would like to delete. …
- Go to the original post that you created the thread with.
How do I turn on Edit mode in Blackboard?
How do I use this?
- Open Blackboard and choose the course you want to work with.
- Click the Edit Mode button, on the top right of the screen, to toggle Edit Mode On or Off.
Can you delete a discussion post on canvas?
Each of your posts have a settings icon with edit and delete options. Click the Settings icon on the post you want to modify. To edit a post, click the Edit link. To delete a post, click the Delete link.
How do I make a discussion board on Blackboard?
Creating a Discussion Forum
- On the main Discussion Board page, on the Action Bar, click Create Forum.
- On the Create Forum page, type a Name. …
- Optionally, type instructions or a description in the Description text box. …
- Under Forum Availability, select the Yes option.
- Select Forum Settings.
- Click Submit.
How do I delete an entire text thread?
- Open your messaging app.
- Tap and hold on the thread/conversation you wish to delete.
- When the icon becomes a check mark, tap the trash can at the top right to delete. You can tap on multiple to check them if you wish to delete more than one.
How do I delete text threads?
2 Delete a Conversation
- Open Messages.
- Locate the conversation you want to delete. Tap and hold the conversation.
- Tap the trash can to delete the conversation.
- Tap Delete on the confirmation prompt.
How do I delete conversations?
Delete a text conversation, call, or voicemail
- Open the Voice app .
- On the bottom, tap Messages , Calls , or Voicemail .
- Tap a conversation, call, or voicemail to select it More options . …
- Tap Delete Tap the box next to “I understand”
Can a student delete a thread on d2l?
Students cannot delete their own discussion threads or posts, but students can edit their threads and posts. If you need a post deleted, contact your instructor.
Can you delete a discussion post on d2l as a student?
Go to Communications, click Discussions. Click the dropdown arrow next to the Forum or Topic you wish to delete. Click Yes in the confirmation box.
Can you delete a discussion post on Brightspace?
On the navbar, click Discussions. On the Discussions List page, click the context menu of the forum, topic, thread or post you want to delete and click Delete, Delete Thread, or Delete Post. To confirm the deletion, click Yes.