Good grades, a positive attitude and hard-working are all qualities of a good student. … A good student comes to class and pays attention to the teacher. Self-discipline and the time management are also important factors to being a good student.
What are the qualities of a good student?
Qualities of a Good Student
- Self-Discipline. Discipline is a must in a student’s life. …
- Diligent. A student should be determined towards studies or any work allotted to him. …
- Punctual. Time is money so every student must value time. …
- Courteous. …
- Team player. …
- Confident. …
What makes a good student meaning?
Susan Theotokatos, social studies teacher: [A good student is] someone who is engaged in class, in the material and is enthusiastic about learning, NOT about getting a particular grade. A good student is someone who learns from mistakes and seeks improvement. … A good student will always be on time and present.
What are 5 traits of a successful student?
Characteristics of Successful Students
- Own Your Experience. You are ultimately the only one responsible for your time here. …
- Find Your Why. …
- Manage Yourself. …
- Be Interdependent. …
- Have Self-Awareness. …
- Believe in Life-Long Learning. …
- Have High EQ (Emotional Intelligence). …
- Believe in Yourself.
What is another word for good student?
very good student > synonyms
»brilliant student exp. »great student exp. »quick learner exp. »good student exp.
What are the qualities of a bad student?
It has to do with lack of respect, self-disipline, self-control and self-motivation. They have little respect for opinions of parents and teachers. They are not responsible, do not behave and do not care about learning.
What a successful student looks like?
Successful students are attentive in class. They don’t talk, read, use their cell phone, or stare out windows. In other words, they are polite and respectful, even if they get a little bored. They also participate in class even if their attempts are a bit clumsy and difficult.
What characteristics are colleges looking for in a student?
To gauge what students can bring to their campus, they look for these types of qualities:
- A willingness to take risks.
- A sense of social responsibility.
- A commitment to service.
- Special talents or abilities.
How can I be a clever student?
Here are six steps to smarter studying:
- Pay attention in class.
- Take good notes.
- Plan ahead for tests and projects.
- Break it down. (If you have a bunch of stuff to learn, break it into smaller chunks.)
- Ask for help if you get stuck.
- Get a good night’s sleep!