You should talk to your school’s financial aid office – they will have information about your federal student loan options. Additionally, you can speak with the U.S. Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-4FED-AID (1-800-433-3243) for information on student loans.
How do I contact student loans?
These addresses are post collection points only – not offices.
- Student Finance England. Twitter: @SF_England. …
- Student Finance Services. Twitter: @SF_England. …
- Telephone: 0300 100 0607. …
- Telephone: 0300 100 0031. …
- Telephone: 0300 100 0619. …
- Formal student finance appeals.
How do I find out about my student loans?
Another way for you to determine if you have a federal loan is by accessing the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS®) site using your FSA ID. The NSLDS site displays information on all federal loan and grant amounts, outstanding balances, loan statuses, and disbursements.
How do I speak to someone at my student loan company?
- England, Scotland and Northern Ireland: 0300 100 0611. Wales: 0300 100 0370. Overseas: +44 141 243 3660. Open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
- Grant overpayments: 0300 100 0629. Loan overpayments: 0300 100 0628.
- Grant and loan overpayments: 0300 100 0495.
- Student Loans Company. 100 Bothwell Street. Glasgow. G2 7JD.
Who do I call about student loans?
The myeddebt.ed.gov website helps student loan borrowers, who are in default, to arrange debt payments. There are multiple ways to contact the Default Resolution Group, or you may call 1-800-621-3115.
Who are eligible for student loans?
The age of the candidate must fall within the bracket of 18 to 35 years during loan application. He/she must be undergoing a graduate/postgraduate degree or a PG diploma. The applicant should have a secured admission in a college or university affiliated by UGC/AICTE/Govt. etc.
Do I have Plan 1 or 2 student loan?
Plan 2 refers to a student loan taken out from September 2012 onwards, in England or Wales. Older loans and loans taken out in Scotland or Northern Ireland, are called plan 1 loans. The interest rate, which is usually higher for plan 2, doesn’t affect payroll.
What is the student loan forgiveness Center?
The PSLF Program was established to encourage individuals to work in public service by forgiving the remaining balance of their Direct Loans after they have made 120 qualifying payments while employed by a qualifying employer.