Good luck with the new academic year. You’ll do great! #2 You’re an amazing, dedicated student, and I’m sure you’ll achieve great success this year as a college student. Many challenges are coming, but I know you can handle them all!
What to say to someone who is studying?
These are the phrases I could come up with.
- I hope it goes easy for you.
- I hope the studying goes easy for you.
- I wish you the best in studying.
- I’m hoping the studying goes easily for you.
- Good luck studying. ( I don’t really like this one since it’s a bit vague)
What can I say instead of good luck?
What to Say Instead of ‘Good Luck’ Before a Surgery or Medical Treatment
- “I’m rooting for you.”
- “All the best to you today.”
- “I hope everything goes well.”
- “I’m praying for you.”
- “Best wishes!”
- “I know you’ll do great at whatever you put your mind to.”
- “You were made for big things.
How do you wish a company for good luck?
May your business prosper in the years to come! Sending you our sincere/warmest congratulations on your Grand Opening! Wishing you all the best! Heartiest congratulations on starting your new business/shop/office.
How do you motivate someone for exams?
How to Stay Motivated During Exam Season
- Don’t start celebrating too early. …
- Allow yourself small victories. …
- Use what works. …
- Keep on top by staying organized. …
- Study with the right friends. …
- Take care of yourself.
What to say to someone who failed an exam?
4 things to say:
- “I’m here for you if you need anything.”
- “Everyone fails at some point. …
- “Let me know how you’re feeling, I’m here to listen for as long as you need me.”
- “Let’s take your mind off of things for a little bit and go for a walk.”