How do Nacac virtual fairs work?
NACAC Virtual College Fairs is a college search site that prominently features one-day events called virtual fairs. Students may look at the colleges on the site at any time and, on the day of each fair, can attend their choice of Zoom sessions offered by the colleges.
What are Nacac fairs?
NACAC Virtual College Fairs offer a seamless college search experience. On each fair date, students log in to watch presentations from more than 600 colleges and universities, ask questions of college admission officers, participate in workshops, and demonstrate interest… all without leaving home.
What do you do at virtual college fair?
9 Tips for Attending a Virtual College Fair
- Invite your parents. …
- Make sure you’re familiar with the platform. …
- If using video, put your best foot forward. …
- Prepare a list of questions. …
- Listen in, even if you can’t participate. …
- Keep your audio muted unless you’re asking a question. …
- Ask for a copy of the presentation.
How do I plan a virtual college fair?
5 Steps to a Successful Online College Fair
- Step 1: Register. It’s quick, easy, and free to register for the NACAC National Virtual College Fair online. …
- Step 2: Explore. Learn about the format and schedule for the virtual college fair. …
- Step 3: Prepare. Prepare your technology. …
- Step 4: Be present. …
- Step 5: Follow-up.
What colleges have virtual tours?
Colleges and Universities That Offer Virtual Campus Tours
|California Institute of the Arts||Link||CA|
|California Lutheran University||Link||CA|
|California Polytechnic State University||Link||CA|
|California State Polytechnic University, Pomona||Link||CA|
What are college fairs?
A college fair is a gathering of college representatives who are looking for the right students for their institutions. … College fairs may be held at your school, a conference center or a local community center, and the colleges may be local or from around the country.
What should I ask at a virtual college fair?
Helpful Questions to Ask Colleges During A College Fair
- What do students like most about your school? …
- What kinds of students are happiest at your school?
- Where do students hang out on campus? …
- What financial aid programs does your college offer?
- What academic programs are the most popular at your college?
How do virtual school fairs work?
What is a virtual student fair? A virtual student fair is just like any other student fair, except it is hosted 100% online. Faculty and university administrators can meet prospective students and discuss their study options in an online format.
Are virtual college fairs worth it?
Are Virtual College Fairs Worth It? YES! While going virtual has generated its own fair share of problems, there is no reason students shouldn’t be signing up for these virtual college fairs. If anything, more students than ever should be able to attend.