In the school year 2020-2021, Scripps College was the most expensive college in the United States, with a total annual cost of 77,696 U.S. dollars for out-of-state students. Total cost is tuition costs plus room and board.
What is the most expensive university to attend in the world?
1. Harvey Mudd College – $72,478. A private science and engineering school in Claremont, California, Harvey Mudd College is an undergraduate institution with a 13% acceptance rate and a total enrollment of just 815.
What college is ranked at 1 on the 50 most expensive US colleges?
1. University of Chicago. A student at the University of Chicago pays $81,531 per year. It is America’s most expensive four-year university.
Where is the most expensive college in the world?
The 20 Most Expensive Colleges in the World
- University of Cambridge, UK.
- Harvard University, US.
- Imperial College London, UK.
- Stanford University, US.
- 14. California Institute of Technology (Caltech), US.
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland.
- University of Oxford, UK.
- Harvey Mudd College, US.
Which is the cheapest university in the world?
The University of the People is one of the most student – oriented universities in the world . This university appears to be the cheapest college in the world. Located in Pasadena, California, the University of the People is known to be the world’s first non – profit, tuition – free and accredited online university.
What college has the lowest acceptance rate?
Top 100 – Colleges with Lowest Acceptance Rates for 2021
|School Name||Acceptance Rate|
|Stanford University Stanford, California||4.8%|
|Harvard University Cambridge, Massachusetts||5.4%|
|Juilliard School New York City, New York||6.2%|
|Yale University New Haven, Connecticut||6.3%|
How much does it cost to go to Harvard University for 4 years?
How Much Does It Cost to Go to Harvard University for 4 Years? A four-year undergraduate degree program at Harvard University costs $198,612 without room and board or any other fees. Financial aid can significantly cut down the out-of-pocket expenses for those who qualify and need it the most.
What is the most cheapest college?
Cheapest Public Colleges in the US
|#||Institution||Net Price per Year|
|1||Indian River State College||$588|
|2||South Texas College||$1,610|
|3||Sitting Bull College||$3,060|
|4||Palm Beach State College||$3,064|