What is the number 1 sorority?
The largest sorority by membership is Chi Omega, also called “Chi O,” and the largest sorority by active chapters is Alpha Omicron Pi, or “A O Pi” for short. These sororities are all members of the National Panhellenic Conference.
Is Greek life big at University of Michigan?
That’s about 22 percent of UM’s total undergraduate population. By comparison, Michigan State University’s approximate 4,000 members of Greek Life make up around 10 percent of its undergraduate population, while Central Michigan University has 1,600 members, or 9 percent of its undergraduate students.
What is the prettiest sorority?
Without further ado, the top 10 best-looking sororities in the SEC:
- Kappa Delta – University of Georgia.
- Zeta Tau Alpha – University of Florida.
- Alpha Omicron Pi – University of Georgia.
- Phi Mu – University of Alabama.
- Kappa Delta – Ole Miss.
- Delta Delta Delta – University of Kentucky.
What college has the highest percentage of Greek life?
The schools on this list had the highest percentage of male undergraduates in fraternities in fall 2019.
Most Students in Fraternities.
|The University of the South||Sewanee, TN||61%|
|Millsaps College||Jackson, MS||58%|
|Wofford College||Spartanburg, SC||46%|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||Cambridge, MA||45%|
What’s the hardest sorority to get into?
Alpha Phi is the hardest to get into… Depending on how many legacies are going through recruitment, probably Kappa Delta is the hardest.
What is the richest sorority?
Among the top 25 women named to Forbes’ list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women, three are known to be sorority members:
- Johnelle Hunt: Alpha Sigma Tau. J.B. Hunt Transport Services. Net Worth: $2.7B.
- Safra Catz: Chi Omega. Co-CEO of Oracle. Net Worth: $1.1B.
- Sara Blakely: Delta Delta Delta. Founder of Spanx. Net Worth: $1B.
Do sororities care about looks?
There are some that seemingly ignore appearance. But for the most part, sororities treat appearance like most other parts of society: it certainly helps, but it’s not a deal breaker. How people look and present themselves is an indicator of their personality.
What should you not say during sorority rush?
So when talking to potential new members you need to:
- Speak positively about your sorority and sisters in your chapter.
- Avoid talking about sorority drama.
- No swearing or cussing.
- Don’t lie about your sorority.
- Don’t speak negatively about other sororities or fraternities.
- Don’t guarantee PNMs a bid to your sorority.
What is a top tier sorority?
A “top” tier sorority can basically pick just who they want among pledges, while a “low” tier sorority takes the left-overs.