Drafts appear in the student’s journal feed with a yellow banner, indicating that the post is a Draft. Only the student who created the Draft and their teacher are able to view the Draft. If you want to edit the post, tap Show Draft and then tap the orange Edit button.
What do students see when they login to seesaw?
Home Learning Code Student Sign In
Students can post to their journal, respond to activities, and view announcements. Students cannot see each other’s work. No class setting changes are needed. As a teacher, in order to access your Home Learning Codes, please follow the steps here!
Can students see their journal on seesaw?
Seesaw journals are private by default. No student content or information is ever shared without your explicit request. Journals are only accessible to teachers, students in the class, and a student’s family if the teacher chooses to invite them.
Can students access Seesaw at home?
The best way for students to access Seesaw from home is with an email address or through Clever/ClassLink SSO. If your students do not have an email: If your students do not sign in with an email address, then we recommend they sign in with a Home Learning Code.
What is the sample student for in Seesaw?
With Sample Student, teachers can demo activities, try out adding posts to journals, and more! Sample Student is automatically enabled in every new class created in Seesaw. Teachers with existing classes can use Sample Student in their classes, too!
Can parents see activities on seesaw?
The Family App gives family members a view of what their child is working on in the classroom. Family members can comment on student work, view announcements, and message their child’s teacher. Family accounts cannot respond to Activities or post directly to a student journal.
How do I see all students work in seesaw?
To view all work tagged to a specific Folder:
- Tap your Profile Icon > Select a class.
- Tap the light blue folder icon in your Class Feed.
How do I assign a Seesaw activity?
How do I send an assignment to my students?
- Tap the green +Add button, then select ‘Assign Activity. …
- Fill in details of the activity: activity name, student instructions (can include examples and voice instructions), and an optional student template. …
- Tap ‘Save’ to publish the activity to your library.
How do I download Seesaw activities?
zip archive by following these instructions.
- Sign into your Family or Student account at https://app.seesaw.me.
- Click your Profile Icon on the top left.
- Click Account Settings.
- Scroll down and click Download Journal Archives.
- Click the Download Journal button for the journal you want to download.